what I want?

That day, a friend told me that her company is hiring now and the post is really attractive, which I told her it is my ultimate goal of my life in my career path which related to my Master degree, the post is one that I am longing for but still couldn't reach until now.

Then she encouraged me to apply and told me that they really need people right now, and I know this is my ultimate goal but I felt hesitate, I am actually not sure to move, yes I am that type of undecisive person.

I am a bit reluctant of change now, well I always complain about my job but I think I am still considered happy with it, or perhaps I am lazy to move?

Perhaps, I am old now or mature? Therefore, career in my mind stand with another meaning. Actually, working at some area isn't just looking for something that pay you very high (of course not too low as well :P), but also need to look at your environment and working partners, of course balance life and work satisfaction, and comes along with a lot of small factors, they decide whether you want to move from or stay at the current job.

Well, my salary isn't high but I don't request too much though I always complain, life is tough. So far, I still like my job somehow and my manager isn't too bad, everything actually made me don't have leaving emotion.

However, the ultimate chance doesn't come frequently, I would miss it forever if I give it up. I really need to think, what I want? Nobody can helps me on this.

What is dream? What is real? Sometime, we always think continuously purseu our dream is the highest priority in our life, but we didn't think about the realistic, this only will leave our life in suffer and unhappy if our dream can never come true. YY said if I am actually happy now, why do I look for change? SL said dream job is created by myself, if I am not don't like my current job, why don't I try to make it grow?

Shifting doesn't mean I will be happier later, because I still need to consider the environment and people from another place, can I mix into the new place? Actually, I am not young now, I kind of like to stay in comfort zone, my ultimate goal can shake me a bit, then I might pull back and against of change.

Am I old now? Or I am mature now? Actually SL helps me a lot on this, else everything is fairy tale to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌