drop of a great man

This morning when we went for breakfast, Agnes told us Steve Jobs has past away, well I don't know him well except as CEO of Apple, ok I got an Apple ipad and it was nice, just I am not to fancy with Apple products, then I only felt sorry for him.

At evening, SL told me again that Steve Jobs was gone, yes I heard it this morning but death is just happening in our life we can escape it at last, that's all I felt. But then SL told me how brilliant he was and his idea on iphone and ipad, it really was an amazing idea, I felt that is a lost with his leaving.

Then I logged in to my facebook, the first login of the day after long working day, and I saw almost all facebook comments from my friends are about this great man, Steve Jobs, his quote and condolence to him, somehow I felt sad, he is such a great man and touch so many people heart, but he finally leave the world.

After suffering with cancer so many years, he finally leave, and leaving with lot of people crying for him and memorial him, he such a great man, a founder of Apple and a genius of so many great idea and made it happens, even me also holding his ipad for my daily usage, he made our life amazing, this is a great lost.

That is a good quote from Steve, "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma -- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice." I think this is synergy to keep him be innovative always, because he always listened to his inner voice and want to make it happen and it happened.

Sometime, we are too worried about other things and forget what we really wanted, Steve teaches us how to run for our dream., that is nothing you cannot do, but that is something you fear to lose and stop you to do it. When we stay at our comfort zone too long, we will forget our dream, the true dream.


"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma -- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice." ~Steve Jobs

你的時間有限,所以不要為別人而活。不要被教條所限,不要活在別人的觀念裡。不要讓別人的意見左右自己內心的聲音。最重要的是,勇敢的去追隨自己的心靈和直覺。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌