your funny wife

That night when we know Steve Jobs past, SL read Steve's story from Wikipedia, then...

Me: Do you think your name will be written on Wikipedia one day later?

Hubby: If you want, I can create it myself.

Me: Of course not, maybe I can write one for you later. How about like this?

Then I created him a story: Hubby born on XXXX and marry with me at year XXXX, he worked at company I for many years, then on year XXXX, he decided to start his own career to create his own brand and name it "Orange". After few battleship years on his own brand, he found that he prefer just works as an engineer, then he ended his company "Orange" and worked at company A for the rest of his life.

Me: hahahaha, do you think it suit you?

Hubby: =.="

(hahaha... the story was created for fun, of course I hope hubby can have his own business successfully, but I think it can only see in imagination, I think he won't even change his job for the rest of his life.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌