Short hair

I have cut short my hair recently, and there are a lot of friends curious and surprise on my hair style shift. Well, I had my previous hair cut for quite some time, it was about three years and I think it's time to change now. While I like swimming currently and my previous hairstyle was shoulder length, which I felt hard to slip in my hair into swimming cap, therefore I decided to cut to as short as I can. After thinking for a few weeks, I finally made it and I have my short hair with me for two weeks, now I found convenient with this hairstyle and I can easily slip my hair into swimming cap without have some of them escape out. Another benefit from short hair is I only need a little shampoo to wash my hair, it is about a third of my previous shampoo usage, that means I can save a third of cost on buying new shampoo, it isn't bad, right? Though this hair style makes me look like a boy, I still like it as cost saving, swimming friendly and low maintainance need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌