Angels and Demons

Last few weeks, I keep reading "Angels and Demons" from Dan Brown, I am undeniable to say that I like Dan's story because it would bring me surprise and some kind of logical analyse.

I was really attracted by story in "Angels and Demons", how the writer linked those heritage buildings with "illuminati" secrecy group and path of science, it really brought me a lot of surprise.

At first, the camerlengo's faith really touched me until the final fact was revealed. For me, I would prefer the story ended before the final truth, but I can't deny that the final truth revealed was really made me admitted the writer's genius.

No matter which ending, I still think this is an excellent novel, and I started loving Dan Brown's novels so much.

If you ask me if I would watch the movie, I would feel hesitated because I don't think a few hours movie really can convey full story in the novel and I still think the novel is the best. Well, I think it would be no harm to watch it.

Sorry for not telling the full story of "Angels and Demons", because I think I should keep the surprise for you to explore. Actually, I am feeling sorry to tell SL about the story because this might destroy his eagerness to read/watch the story himself. True, I would prefer to finish the story without surprise revealed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌