History Repetative

Currently, I just felt that history seems repeating, maybe I was thinking too much.

Two years ago, when I was just started relationship with SL, he was sitting in PG2 and I was in PG12, PG2 and PG12 are two building in my company and they actually are quite close. That time, I could always had lunch together because we were within walking distance and I was always missing the good time then. After backed to office, he would drop me at the carpark, where near to my building (PG12), then he just continued to park his car.

However, our happy time wasn't last long because he was travelled to US for three months on business trip, then I was alone in Malaysia. Actually, that period was quite hard between us and we even didn't sure if our relationship could last long, although we did communicate with each other every night.

Fortunately, our relationship finally beat this challange, he backed to Malaysia after three months and we are still together now, even got married finally. However, he moved to PG5.2 after he backed from US, PG5.2 is another far far away building of our company, we at least need to meet with driving. Due to distance problem, we seldom had lunch together after he moved to PG5.2. At the beginning, I was really unused to have lunch without him and even skipped lunch for some times, but I finally found a gang for lunch after a temptation period.

Recently, SL is helping on another project and he needs to come to PG2 (his previous building) again, and we could have lunch together again. When he always drops me at the carpark near to PG12, I would remember our time in two years ago, it is nearly exactly same situation, just we are married.

Experiencing this, I was telling SL if he felt that history is repeating? And we are just doing what exactly we were doing in two years ago, it is really what coincidently same. SL will be working in PG2 until he travels to US in May, and he would move to PG5.2 again after he back from US, this is really what exactly happened in 2 years ago.

PG2 -> US -> PG5.2

Sometime, a repetitive thing would help us remember then and refresh our memory on our sweet time, I am kind of enjoying current history repetative situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌