short seperation

Actually, SL and I were feeling down recently, because we are going to seperate for sometimes soon, and we need to decide how to live for time without each other or we want to choose to be together and no seperation.

Last Wednesday, SL told me that he will be going to US for a job assignment on May and his assignment will be lasted for at least 8 months, that's mean he only will be backed to Malaysia after this year.

Well, I am happy for him for the chance, but this also means a 8 months separation between us, I am not sure if I can bear with such long separation, will we miss each other? And I still remember, that is a day when I backed to home alone at one night, I was the only person in the house, without SL, I felt an unbeatable loneliness. At the night, we quarrelled as I lost my emotion due to loneliness, I broke down and cried in front of him at last.

That was the only a night for late return, but I could feel the loneliness, how can I imagine for 8 months separation, I hope I really can bear with it.

Actually, the best choice for us is I am going with him, but I am not the person like to do nothing for whole my day, or just spend my time in kitchen or doing house chore, I think that is more thing I can do, I like to meet with my friends and I like to do something out of household chores, I think I would be crazy for just being a housewife.

Therefore, I decided still working and this is less possible for me to leave with him to US. Well, I am not taking career as the most important thing for me, but at least I need to do something to keep my life from boring household chores.

Anyway, I think we still will have the best solution for our separation finally, sometime we really need to have faith, then thing will solve in the best way for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌