Penang National Park Trip

Since last Friday, I am started counting down the days for me and SL be together before he leaves to US, actually it is kind of sad and scare for long seperation, but for his good, we need to bear with this. Today is 39 days left for us, and we are planning to do a lot of things together before SL leaves, so that we can have much memory to keep our relationship fresh.

Today, we went to Penang National Park for jungle treking, it was interesting.

We woke up at 8:10am to prepare for our journey and having breakfast at somewhere near to our house, and departed to the End of the World then. It is the northest part of Penang Island, Teluk Bahang. On the way, SL told me that he wanted to bring me to new place in Penang because he wanted my first memory to those places is with him. Haha... he is so sweet when he found that we actually hadn't been too much places after we were in Penang.

It took us about 50 minutes to get to the Penang National Park from our house, it was about 10am. I think we were a bit late as we nearly couldn't find a parking lot there, so that we parked at somewhere close to the entrance.

For starting our jungle treking, we needed to register at the registration point first by providing our IC number, and the person-in-charge would issue us an entrance ticket, which is free of charge.





After we got the ticket, we proceeded to the entrance and there is a gaurd requested us the ticket for normal procedure.



Finally, we started our journey and we took the moderate distance destination for this adventure, we directed to Kerachut Beach, it would take us 1.5 hours to reach there. Actually, there is not only a destination in National Park, but at least 5 destinations, they are Point A, Point B (please forgive me on forgetting the name), Monkey Beach, Light House and Kerachut Beach. The light house is the ultimate destination, it would take you 3 hours to reach there, we think we were too late today and without any preparation, therefore we choose to Kerachut Beach.

I was feeling hot at the entrance and worried if it would be too hot during our treking, I was nearly backed to our car to get our sunglasses, but SL reminded me there is a lot of trees inside the Park, well I am not sure because this is my first time to this National Park although Kevin told me this place before.

Fortunately, it was not hot in the Park, as there is a lot of trees sheilded the Park and we felt comfortable when walking on the jungle track, I could see a lot of trees in the Park and they made me felt happy, I like this kind of sport, closer to nature and relaxed.

During the treking, we talked a lot and I requested SL to find some treking or hiking places in Oreagon, so that we can have some journeys there when I am visiting him there.

I think the guide is quite true, it took us about 1.5 hours to reach Kerachut Beach, and I saw some groups of people having their sport or picnic or camping there, and we also found enjoyed with this kind of activity, but we didn't bring any food with us, therefore we didn't stay long at the beach and returned to the entrance. However, we decided to have more preparations next time, so that we can stay longer during our next visit, or walked until the light house.













This supposed is Lake Meromiktik, but I saw it is dried or I was mistaken?
















When we were on the way back, we met a group of people walking in the same direction in front of us, one of the girls was tired with so many walking, and asked a funny question to her friend, "why ants don't feel tired as they walk so much?". And, one of her friends answered her, "because they got six legs, therefore they are stronger than us." Haha, I found this is quite a funny answer. For me, maybe I would answer her "because you are not seeing the same ant walking :P".

Finally, we took around only an hour to return to entrance, it was 30 minutes less than we reached to Kerachut Beach, I think this might because we were too hungry during the way back, and this sped up us to back for food :P





I really love today Penang National Park treking as it is a good experience to me and close to nature, I really like all photos taken in the Park as they look green, so beautiful. Thanks to my hubby take me there, hope we still have chance to visit there again :)

Comments

gsl25 said…
That Penang National park is really a nice place to relax. Hope 1 day we can bring foods and books and stay there for a half day, haha...

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌