Bukit Merah Half Day Trip

Today is quite a happy day for me, I think this might be the last outing for SL and me before he leaves to US, though this is sad, it still a happy day for me.

Actually, we had discussed this Bukit Merah trip for long time, but we keep skipping it for last few weeks due to some unforseenable circumstanses, finally we made it today.

This is our second visit to Bukit Merah together, there were almost all facilities in the waterpark under maintanance, so we only could play at their swimming pool with RM10 for entrance. However, the ticket counter issued us free waterpark ticket for our next visit, it worths RM22 each. So, our trip is free of charge this time.

Originally, I was quite excited with the trip as I thought there would be a lot of fun sites to play around. However, after I went into the waterpark, I forgot that we had spent time at swimming pool, then we were just not interested with it. After counting all the remaining games, we only could play at 3 of them and we had all of them done in an hour. This was not really fun.

Anyways, I still enjoyed on spending time with SL.

At first, we went to "Giant Wet Bubble" station and there was a long queue there, this is a game which we could climb up to the bubble with a rope and there is water flowing through the giant bubble, this would be fun if there is a gang playing it, but we only with two people. Anyways, I was enjoyed it when SL and I slided together from top of the bubble to the bottom. When he was holding my arm, I felt kind of secured with him, this is the best snapshot for memory in today trip.

Next, we played the "Boomerang", we rided on a floater and slided down from a very high platform, then we would swang at the water valley until it stopped. This game is kind of thrill to me, especially when I looked down from the platform because it is too high to go down and I felt some force to push me off from floater. Well, it is fun for me.

Finally, we went to "Body Slides", it is a water tray from high side to lower side without any tool, we need to cross our hands and legs and lay on the tray, then let the tray let us to the bottom pool. This game is fun and we took it twice.

Actually, there are 10 major attractions in the park : Boomerang, Giant Wet Bubble, Monsoon Lagoon Wave Pool, Water Speed Slides, Body Slides, Giant Tube Rides, Activity Pool, Lazy River, Perak Mining Company and Kids Adventure River. However, we didn't try them all because some are for kids and some need a floater. Also, we played some of them at our last visit.

It took us around an hour to finish all 3 sites, and we went for shower.

After having the shower, we took our lunch in Bukit Merah as there is a food street there (acutally just some stalls there :P), SL had "Nasi Pataya" and I had fried noodle, I kind of like the fried noodle, it was tasty (maybe it just because of hungry).







This is "Giant Wet Bubble".


This is "Boomerang".




This is "Body Slide".






My fried noodle.


SL's "Nasi Pataya".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌