good sleep

I didn't really have much good sleep for a lot of night in pass few weeks, because there is too many things that I need to plan, too many things that I am worrying, therefore I sometime even kept alert during sleep. The day before today, I was really in tiredness, but more on mentally tiredness and leaded to physically tiredness.

SL and I have been seperated for quite a long time, therefore we tried really hard to reunite as soon as possible. As an employee, I hoped that I could start involve into my new team as soon as possible, but I am also just a wife to SL, that I also hoped that we can meet in shortest time. No matter for which reason, I really hope that I could shift as soon as possible.

Finally, I have went through so many gates and today can be considered as the last gate (perhaps second last??), therefore I somehow find myself to be released from a burden, it took me too much time to put it down, but it is finally landed that I just felt relaxed and took a good sleep during my afternoon, which I really missed it a lot.

Actually, I can do a lot of things alone and independently, just like what I went through for these few weeks, however I am just a girl, I actually just wanted to be protected by my husband that I don't really hope to be seen as a tough character, but just a little lady. After this seperation, I found this is really tough for a relationship, which you couldn't have him along with you when you are in hard time, everything that we need to do seperately and alone, this is really not a good sample for a couple. Therefore, we decided that we will never seperate again in future.

All after all, I would like to thanks for help from everyone, I am really appreciated this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌