three and half months ago

Backed to 3.5 months ago, SL told me that his relacation plan would be extended until end of 2010, then I was sure that I needed to take my personal leave of absence for a year, that was the best solution on our seperation becase I was too tired on kept argueing about my leave application with my manager, still they didn't allow me to support from Oregon. Why should we be fighting so hard for this?

However, I was afraid with this change because that mean I would be doing nothing for a year, that I would be bored during my stay. Then, I started thinking some solutions for my situation, I am most interested on searching for research assistantship in an university, and I did try to apply for it but they only recruit their university students for the post, this really made me in dissapointment.

Later, I got a chance to work on SL's project, this allowed me to work in Oregon with SL as well, this is really an encouraging opportunity to me, because I don't like to be doing nothing and this opportunity also allow me to continue grow in my career development, that I still can serve my company while SL and I can be together still.

At last, I can reunite with my lovely hubby and I still can keep my job, I am really appreciated with this chance for those people, who helped me on this. And, I really found grateful in my heart, which I think I couldn't forget on their kindness and goodness to me. Though I went through a lot of pressure and difficulties during last three months, but I learn to be more appreciation for all I have now.

Comments

~ SweeChing ~ said…
Hi Fong San,

It really breaks my heart to see you and Seh Leong missing each other when I read your blogs labelled with "Seperation"...

Now I'm so glad for you that you can finally be together with him for both your relocation projects in Oregon for the coming 1 year. This is really a blessed opportunity!

Hope you have an enjoyable stay and do write more blogs about your life there! :)
Dawn said…
Hi Swee Ching,
Thanks for your comment :)
Yes, it is happy to be together with him finally, but this also mean we would get higher chance for quareling.
Sometimes, I might miss those days to be alone.
Anyways, it is still good to get together.

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌