my husband

To many people, SL is a quiet person, that he seldom talk too much, this is what I think. However, he actually is so cute that he likes to share a lot of things with me, sometime you won't believe he is SL :P

Somehow, I think a man does change before and after he got married, SL is a quite obvious example to me. Before he is married, I think he just didn't care any unhappy things which happened to him, that as long as it doesn't hurt him too much, then he would be just forget it after sometime. However, he just becomes too caring on anything related to me, that he can't never get rid with them even though I told him that I could manage it myself. For example, I told him that I would drive to Kuala Lumpur next week, then he can be worried forever if I really can get there safely, then kept argueing with me.

The another changes of SL is he actually was shy to let other know about our story before we got married because he thought it actually is privacy between two of us, that we don't really need to share with other people. However, I think his mind is changing after married, that he is enjoyed to write blog on telling our story and he would find happy to have some good friends read his story.

Sometime, I would feel that I am a well fortune wife because of SL, because he changes a lot for me, as I could find something different in SL between pre and post marriage, well he is changing better and better from my personal perspective, which let me know that he is really a good husband to me, though sometimes he would be worried too much about my things :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌