so busy

This is really a busy day to me because I had been doing a lot of things from morning until evening.

I woke up at seven, this is an odd scenario for a weekend, but I needed to do my shipment at Fedex, it is only opened for half day during Saturday. Actually, I don't really like to use working days on doing this because I didn't know how long would it take. After I got to Fedex building, I started packing my stuffs and filling up forms for my shipment, it took me about 2 hours until I was finally done.

Then, I met up with YY and SC at my home as we would go to find Lena, she was our coursemate in UTM, who is coming to Penang this weekend for Penang Bridge International Marathon. While I was talking with YY and SC in my room, I was still busy on packing as I am going to move out soon. Also, I could pass some unfinished foods to YY, so that I don't need to throw them away. At the same time, I also called to an electrician to unload my air-conditioner in my room, that we made an appointment at 5pm.

Lena was done with her PBIM package collection around 12:30pm, then we just departed from my house to fetch her at Queensbay Mall, and follow by picked up SF at Sungai Dua, then we all headed to Penang road for delicious food, like fried Koay Teow, laksa and cendol. Actually, there were 7 friends in total for this gathering, Lena, YY, SC, MS, SF, LE and I, that we were really enjoyed a lot during our lunch time and we chatted a lot about recent occasion, especially that Lena did a lot of travelling over the year.

After lunch, I followed LE's car for going back because YY, SC and Lena planned to visit Museum Peranakan but I needed to be backed before 5pm for my air-con appointment. At the middle of way, LE suggested to visit a aquarium around New World Park area, then I followed them but requested to be backed before five :P Well, I could say the aquarium is a pet shop, where we could see fish, dogs, cats, rabbits, turtles and some other animals there, it is just like a pet museum, we had a lot of fun there.

After backed to home, I just continue to pack my room and waiting for electrian on my air-con appointment, they were quite punctual and reached to my house around 5pm, that they took about 1.5 hours to unload my air-con while I was still busy on packing. After electrician left my house, I was doing cleanup for my house because it was some dirt left over from the wire work.

Then, I went for dinner with LE and MS at Mumbai House for Indian dishes, it was delicious.

Later, I backed to home and took some rest after showered, then it was our chatting time with SL, I have been seperated for more than 1.5 months since last reunion, this is actually a limit to us, I just miss him so much that I really hoped to cry out, but I didn't.

Hopefully, we could meet as soon as possible and I don't really want to experience seperation again next time because this type of miserable is enough for once in a life time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌