Teambuilding 2009

This Saturday, my current team was having a teambuilding event, that we did a hiking at Pantai Kerachut during morning and had dinner at Kampachi of Equatorial Hotel, this was really a good memory for me before I leave. For this year round, we didn't really had a teambuilding due to everyone is busy on the project, therefore we could have more budget this time to dine out in Kampachi, which costs about RM100 per person.

During Saturday morning, I woke up early and prepared myself to go to ST's house, as ST, SS and I decided carpooling to Penang National Park together, ST's husband (BK) is joining us as well.

While we arrived to the National Park, we found some teammates were there and we were waiting for another group of people to arrive, that we just has some chatting at the registration counter, this was my third time to Penang National Park, SL was my first visit that we went to Pantai Kerachut together and YY was the second that we went until USM research beach. And, the third with my teammates for a teambuilding to Pantai Kerachut.

While I was walking on the way to Pantai Kerachut, I couldn't stop to remember my first hinking with SL at there, it was almost the same route to me, but I didn't have SL together with me :( Fortunately, we had a lot of talking among my teammates, so this doesn't make me feel too sad on walking on the same route. Among the line, GC was the fastest and he always waited for us at some interesting point to take some pictures for us.

After arrived to Pantai Kerachut, we had a short stay there and chatting, then we went to a house on the beach to see some turtles there, thanks to host for explaining on turtle information, but I was too scared to hold a baby turtle on my hand, this is my weakness that I am scared with any kind of animals :S

After turtle visit, it's time for us to go back and we hired a boat to fetch me from Pantai Kerachut to entrance, well it was a good experience to have boat experience as SL and I were walking back for our return journey last time. After that, we had our lunch at "end of the world" restaurant, which our boss paid for us, it was a pleasure lunch.

After backed to home, I had short chat with SL, this is our first chat after within this week, that I found he is still the same :) Then, I just took an hour sleep before I departed to Kampachi with Agnes for our dinner session. This is my second dinner buffet in Kampachi and I went with SL last time during his birthday because SL super loves to have Kampachi buffet, that I still remember he took a lot of oysters last time :P

Due to we are a goups of twenty-ish people, the Kampachi reserved a big room for us with two table inside that we could have about 10 people for each table, this was my first time to enter that room, I think it is really a good area for gathering, that we could chat with each other without interruption by other customer, and our noise don't disturb other customer at the same time :P

Yummy yummy, I was enjoyed so much in Kampachi with lot of fun and friends, I was happy that I could have teambuilding like this before I leave the team. All my dear teammates, I would miss you a lot which you gave me two years of memory during my stay in the team, but I know people need to move on when they are on the other stage in their life, it is just like what I experience now. Thanks to all, my teammates and two of my boss, I wish you all the best.

A picture taken in Kampachi.


I came to your shore as a stranger,
I lived in your house as a guest,
I leave your door as a friend, my earth.
~Rabindranath Tagore's Stray Birds 272~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌