missing u

Perhaps, it is because SL and I didn't chat during weekday's night time for about 2 weeks, then we just chatted on this morning and we talked about a lot of things, he also reminded me what I need to buy for my next trip. Actually, I am kind of busy for the day.

After some shopping during afternoon, I backed to home about 6:30pm and continue with my packing, this is actually a tired task but I am happy that I still manage to do it. Suddenly, I felt that I am quite independent :P because I can arrange everything here alone and travel alone to find SL. Then, I was just wondering that if I really manage to arrange everything by myself, why do I still need a husband? :P

Well, I think life between two people is still different, they get together because of love, though they don't really need each other for daily activities, they still need each other for spiritual support. There I totally agreed as SL really support me a lot at mentally aspect, especially while I was in pressure for last few months.

After packing, then I just sat in the room and lost my mind as I just didn't know what should I do next, though there were a lot of things still waiting for me to finish, I just didn't have that energy to contineu them, because I was in emotional situation, I miss SL too much, this made me blamed everything that stops us to meet each other.

I wish that everything will be going smooth, then SL and I can meet as soon as possible. Let's pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌