packing

I backed to home early this evening because I planned to packed my things, actually I have done some packing during Sunday, that I got a full box of stuff for my shipment.

For today packing, I packed all my unused clothes (SL's and mine) into a huge luggage, that I thought it would be enough for all my clothes, however I was wrong, as I still found a lot of clothes left after I got my luggage full :S

Now, I start worrying if I really got enough time to pack all my stuff before I leave to find SL, because I not only need to pack what I need to get to US, but also the whole of my bedroom, because our house is going to dismiss soon, that I need to get all our stuff properly packed, so that it would be convenient to move.

Time is ticking fast until I didn't realise, that I would meet with SL soon within 20 days from now if everything is going smooth, this also mean that I don't really have much time left for me to prepare myself.

Anyways, I hope that everything will be fine finally and I believe that I manage to handle all this.

Comments

Mum with Hope said…
Happy Packing! :P
Can you get a space bag for the clothes? It will save a lot of space.
Hope the 20 days will go very quick for you! How long will you stay in US this time?

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌