Reunion

Finally, SL and I reunited again on 27 Nov 2009, this is a reunion after 2 months long wait, and we promised never have such kind of long seperation in our future, because this is really an unbearable experience. Once ago, I thought we really could make it because we seperated in three years ago for three months. However, it was actually different, because we were just at starting point of our relationship that time and we weren't that used to have each other by our side. And, we are married now and we have been together for three years plus, that we have been too comforted to be together, until we couldn't stand for any seperation. SL is right, he said that people could difficult get used for seperation after they have been accompanied for long.

After the seperation, we stopped counting down for our reunion date, because we were so scared, it seems to us that the more we counting, the more difficult for us to reunite, because so many hindrances were around us to stop us from meeting again, this is really hard for us, there were really a lot of "surprise" to us everytime when we planned to meet again, they seem like a roadblock for us. Anyways, we still get together after all these. However, after these three seperations, we learnt that is always some unexpected events in our life, which we should always be together and handle them together, instead of seperated.

While I was on my way to Oregon, I was so excited because my distance with SL was going to be nearer and nearer, that made me always cried out in my heart for this excitement. Thanks that was no delay on my flight schedule, so that I could meet with SL on time.

Upon arrival, SL and I just went for some shopping, it was "Black Friday" and there would be a lot of sale all around US and we needed to shop for our house. Due to there is an extension on SL's assignment, therefore there will not have electrical devices provided in our aprtment, but company would provide some allowance for us to equip our apartment. And, I felt lucky because this happened during Thanksgiving, therefore we could find some valuable devices for ourselves.

I think marriage is really a bond for two people, because I didn't find any unfamiliarity on SL while we met in the airport, I just could chat with him so comfortable without any hindrance, this is totally different with our seperation at three years ago, when I found he was so unfamiliar at the first meet. Here I really hope that SL and I could be together for our life, because a couple who can overcome with seperation is really worth for a lifetime bond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌