four years, world cup again

It's world cup time again, once in every four years, which also mean SL and I have been together nearly four years because we know each other during world cup year. Four years ago, I just backed from England, therefore I still a straight England supporter, though I was not fancy with football (aka soccer)but I supported England a lot.

Due to that, SL would invite me for watching world cup with England match and there was chance for us to know better with each other. Still I remember, SL had a bet with me that if France won the World Cup, then he would shave his hair. Actually, I really hoped to see how he looked like after hair shaved. Finally, Italy won the game, but he still shaved his hair just because I wanted to see ^.^

Honestly, I like how he looks without his hair, I liked to touch his head with those short hair, it was comfortable. After the World Cup, we started relationship as well and we walked together until now, and I know we would keep memorial our start time when World Cup starts every four years.

After four years, SL and I are just as close as before, I am happy with this though he still is such impatience as he was because he still loves we as he did :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌