Las Vegas Trip – Shopping

Except sightseeing, Las Vegas also provided a lot of shopping location, visitors almost can find shopping location in almost every hotel in Las Vegas, like Bally’s Avenue Shoppes, Caesar Palace’s Forum Shops, The Shops of Via Bellagio, The Shoppes at The Palazzo, The Grand Canal to Shoppes at the Venetian, Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, Wynn Esplanade, Fashion Show Mall and a lot more of different shops in different hotel. Actually, most of shops are repeated in different hotel but I think they are still attracted to visitors because there are too many hotels in Las Vegas and not all visitor can visit every hotel during their staying, therefore it’s no harm to find the same shop in different hotels.

Along the Strip, that is a Showcase Mall where we could find two specific shops, M&M and Coca Cola, they sell any kind of their very own products and souvenir, also you can pick your own colour M&M candy and pay according the weight you take. For a memory, I just randomly chose some my beloved colours for purchase, SL told me that they are actually nothing different in taste but the colour to cheat kids (he mean I am like a kid =.=”), anyways I still love to have them in my own colours :D

However, I still found items sell in the hotel’s shop are too class to me which are not my range. Well, if you are same idea with me, I would recommend you to visit outlet mall in Las Vegas. Honestly, I was really excited because Las Vegas isn’t a big city but they got two outlet malls, the first one is Las Vegas Premium Outlet located at north of LV which contains 150 outlet stores and the second one is Las Vegas Outlet Center located at south of Las Vegas with 130 outlet stores inside. Surely, I wanted to visit at least one of them, therefore we decided to spend two hours in Las Vegas Premium Outlet at the end of our trip as shopping is time flexible to adjust.

Of course, Las Vegas Premium Outlet is having more stores than the one I normally go in Woodburn, Oregon, but their shop’s space is smaller. If compared between price, I think they mark similar price between Woodburn’s and Las Vegas’, but I didn’t forget that is 8.1% tax apply on Las Vegas purchase, but it is tax free in Oregon, therefore I would say that I can get better deal in Woodburn rather than Las Vegas. Due to that, I didn’t buy much item in Las Vegas Premium Outlet, except a pair of Timberland shoes because there is no Timberland outlet in Oregon area :-(

Las Vegas Premium Outlet info: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=58

Las Vegas Outlet Center info: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=61


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌