World Cup Hollywood

After all group matches finished by today, I just felt soccer game actually kind of funny, it is just like a stage of Hollywood show, many players are acting on the field, especially those pretending injured or been "touched" by oppenents for getting some advantage for themselves, such as redcarded the opponents or getting a free/penalty kick.

Among so many players, I think Torres from Spain (numbe 9) and Christiana Ronaldo from Portugal (number 7), I would say they are most entertaining and untrustable players in feild. As what I saw what Ronaldo did on Rooney backed to last World Cup and how Torres "performed" today to Chile, they are really good "actors" in soccer feild.

How can they fall down on ground when their opponents didn't even touch them? I am pretty curious with how fragile they are, don't they know they are actually just on camera? Even though refeerees are blinked on how they acted, they can never escape from camera and just be a joke to the world.

This day, I just found a link discussed about their acting skill, perhaps you can see how good they were.

http://cforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=1983804&extra=page%3D1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌