Hillsboro area 060510

Last weekend, we just wanted to have something simple after our Las Vegas trip, therefore we decided to borrow Cultural Pass to Rice Museum in Hillsboro for a short trip. The museum is only opened at 1pm, therefore we went to Hillsboro town for some walks and galleries visit there.

I got a sister, who studies Fine Art in France now and she wish to get a chance for exhibition in a gallery to start her artist career, therefore I wished that I could help her and explored galleries nearby my apartment. However, I just knew it wasn't easy to get started after visit, anyways I still wish that my sister can fulfil her dream in one day.

Everyone surely has a dream, one of my sister likes painting and another likes singing, they are actually doing quite hard to move toward their dream, how many people can really be like them? It is really hard, because when you realized the difficulty to get there, you would stop and I am one of the person who gave it up. After graduated from my degreee, I did spend some stand alone time for a few months, it was my raining season, nobody knew me because I was dreaming, I was a weirdo to everyone and I woke up finally after I have done. Sometime, dreamers are just a weirdo to people before they are success, so that I am admired them who dare to dream.

Anyways, I think my galleries exploration actually is failed, then we just joined the saturday farmer market in Hillsboro town, it wasn't as big as Portland's but it's happening and a lot of people were walking on the street and I saw a lot of strawberry stalls, they are so big and attractive, strawberry season is close now.



We stayed at Hillsboro town until noon before we moved forward to Rice Museum of Rock and Mineral, it is a place with lot of collections of mineral rock, many of them are really beautiful like a picture. In the Rice Museum, that is a rainbow room and the light would turn on and off at at the different effect, then the rock would show as normal rock and in special colour, which is really interesting.

On our visit day, there was a wedding held at Rice Museum which make the place looked special. We spent about an hour plus at Rice Museum area with some sightseeing at outside.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌