World Cup Preparation ^^

World Cup start firing now and my hubby is one of the supporter, therefore I just put every crazy thing that we do recently under world cup preparation :P Such as what we did yesterday ^^

Few days ago, I got to know from some friends about offer from Target on Haagen.Daaz, Nestle or Dreyer's ice cream, you can get a five dolar gift card when you buy five of them, which mean I can get one at two bucks, well I need to buy five, but it is still cheaper than regular price. Therefore I would like to try if the offer is valid to my area and I got five boxes :P haha, it is enough for a month supply during world cup period ^^



Later at the night, I tried to make a cheesecake, it was my second making and I was kind of fail at the first trial few months ago, taste was nice but it just doesn't look beautiful to me. Then, I got some BKMs from my youngest sister, who baked a quite successful cheesecake two weeks ago, finally I got a cheesecake which still fulfilled my requirement (though I still hope for some improvement), at least taste and look are just right to me :D Then, I just told SL that he can have cheesecake during his world cup viewing :P



Yup, everything is just about world cup this month, we keep talking about our memory back to four years ago, of course the most classic screen to us was Zidane in the final game ^^ Do you still remember it?

Comments

~ SweeChing ~ said…
Hahaha... Looks like your cooking skill improves a lot since your relocation to Oregon. Then I suppose I will see "gained weight SL" when both of you back to Malaysia :P
Anonymous said…
I remember what happened to Zidane. :D
I am going to learn home made roti. :) Healthy one.. with flexseed oil n raisins (no majerin/ planta, so no fatty elements :P). But doubt my ability to bake it by myself when sifu not around next time.
This roti reminds me of the fruits sandwitch you taught me last time. They will be a perfect match for a healthy meal. :D

-YaYeing-
Dawn said…
Haha...
YY - Zidane one is unforgetable to us :P By the way, I think bread is the hardest recipe to me, I can never make a nice bread here :( Wish you can find the secret recipe and teach me:D

SC - my cooking skill still the same, but baking is ok if follow the recipe exactly, but still cannot create my own brand yet :P

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌