Courier Service

Among so many courier services, I am the most disatisfied with Pos Laju, it is the worst ever courier service I seen so far, though it is the cheapest one, but I think I won't chose it if I got choice.

This afternoon when I back from out side, I saw some paper hiding somewhere at the entrance of lobby to my condominium's block, which is before the mailbox and even far away from my house.

Well, what's the paper is? It is a notice about a parcel sent to me through Pos Laju, but it was about 2 weeks ago, stated as 28th of August. When I saw the notice, I felt stunned, how come there is a postman sending parcel like this? Sending something which don't even to the mailbox, what if I didn't notice the paper until now?

Actually, this is not the first time I faced the problem with Pos Laju, but this is the one that I most unhappy, the poorest service ever.

On the other hand, I like SkyNet the most, because they always will try their best to deliver to user. Till now, I received mail from SkyNet for several times and most of time I was not at home at working hours, then they called me for better delivery time, the best thing I like SkyNet is they are willing to deliver parcel to my office instead of leaving a notice paper for me to collect from station, even though it is the next day delivery but I am still happy with that.

For Pos Laju, I had never received a call from them but always a notice paper, and it is even worst this time, the notice paper at some unexpected area, I don't even remember if I got any item recieved from them without me to visit to their office, what a bad service.

I will remeber this, I am willing to pay a bit extra for better service, else I might need to pay double to have my sender sends the item back to me for one more time because I didn't get the notice paper for 2 weeks and caused the item been sent back to sender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌