tough life

Lately, I feel more motivation to work, it is unlike how I felt previously, I felt meaningless and operated like a machine last time but I don't feel that recently although I still need to do some tedious job.

I was thinking what changes this? Perhaps, I have past through my raining season, or motivation from the coming vacation, and maybe because I can work on something new lately.

I think reasons are from all of them, at least I don't feel like whether it's time for me to switch company or switch job now.

A lot of time, motivation is coming from our mind, we will feel happy with current situation if we satisfied with that, else we will think toward negative way.

Actually, I think a lot what I want to do and where I want to continue my life and career in past half year, but I think I found that now, at least for next few years.

Well, life is tough but we need to learn how to cope it and overcome with it, else things will remain unchanged, right?

Now, I wish I managed to cope with my coming job, I hope that I won't give it up as it looks not easy, but a good challange :) Let everything begin after my vacation, I really need to have short break before restart my CPU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌