Resort and Hotel in Maldives

Why I chose Maldives as my destination? Besides it is my dream honeymoon place, there is something special that make me want to visit it.

From a lot of reviews, I know that Maldives has a tourism concept that every island owned by a resort or hotel, which where you stay, then the whole island will be your accommodation, this is kind of special for me, I wanted to experience it.

Well, for using this concept, that country need to have a lot of island, but the island shouldn't be too small, else tourists would find bored during they traveling period. On the other hand, I also don't wish to stay at a too big island, as I wish that I can walk around the island on foot.

From the hotel review that I saw, my hotel should be suitable with my size, reviewer said they can kayak around the island in about 40 minutes, I think walking should be faster than kayaking, right? I even hope that I could at least walk around island with SL twice a day, once at the early morning and once at evening, it sound romantic for me. Also, I hope that we can do kayaking and snorkeling everyday, I don't wish to miss the chance for relax our mind and body.

From review, I also read the island that we are going to stay is close to house reef and we can easy access to several snorkeling spot to see marine floral and fauna. Wow, that is really fantastic to me!!!

I really can't wait for my vacation, now I really wish time can fly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌