Holiday shopping

Sooner, we started our holiday shopping already.

Well, there actually no much things to purchase but some snorkeling equipment. Due to we forsee that we want to go snorkeling and kayaking everyday, so I think we better to own a life jacket and snorkeling equipment because rental for these equipment will be more expensive than we buy ourselves, according to online review.

We didn't know any shop sells these item before, so this was a tough job to us. Then I searched online about dive shops or fishing shops as I think they should be selling snorkeling items as well. Here I found 6 sources and went for my shopping last Saturday, but I couldn't find any of them selling things that I want and even some of them are not at the stated address.

Finally, I stopped at Langkawi Coral and chatting with people who sat outside, then they told me to find at Lebuh Pantai. And finally we found a shop selling life jackets with reasonable price, which is at following address, I like this shop because saleperson are quite knowledgable, they can introduce me which type of jacket suitable for snorkeling.

Yahoo!! We finally found our life jacket, which is the hardest part for our holiday shopping. We know where can find a snorkeling mask and snorkeling fin, there we plan to visit it this weekend :)

Onomichi Marine Enterorise Sdn Bhd
Address: 366, Beach Street, 10300 Penang.
Telephone: 04-2621993, 04-2623446
Handphone: 019-4451387
E-mail: onomichi@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌