clear sea, blue sky and white sandy beach

From a lot of review, these are descriptions that I read about Maldives, clear sea, blue sky and white sandy beach. Yes, this also been proved from lot of picture taken from Maldives travellers. I really can't wait for my vacation comes faster.

Well, I think for some people might not like this type of relax island life, some people like to travel with full schedule from day to night. Yes, I was that type of person actually, I was so energitic in past few year, which I never felt tired to walk from 2 weeks everyday.

However, I think we are getting old now and I like to enjoy quality and relax vacation, because we all working so hard during working day, all packed and demanding schedule has putting enough stress for us on mentality, and perhaps physically get older rapidly. So, why not just plan a vacation which allow us spent time luxury that we cannot do during workdays? Even it is only repeatitive doing the similar activities for a few days, or even just spend time idelly but looking at blue sky and clear sea for few hours.

I quite like the resort that I am going to stay because they got a well maintained website, where I found a lot of information about the island and activities that we could involve during our stay. According to resort's website, they wish to make their customers enjoy their stay with bare foot during they stay, this is what an amazing concept to me, I really wish that I manage to leave my foot bare all the while, I think we already too used to wear shoes when we are not at home, right? Actually, shoes is another type of bondage, I wish the island is safe enough to walk without shoes all the time.

Perhaps, many people would think travel to Maldives is a bored ever destination, poeple can only see sky, sea and sand, why not we just spend a few day to clear our messy mind and enjoy at this paradise where can kick all your worrisome out, reading some books which you bought long time ago but still remain unopened in your bookshelf, doing some water sport provided by resort or using facility there.

Anyways, I really looking forward for my vacation, that is a place where we can slow down our pace, rest our mind, take a fresh deep breath, shower by sun, move closer to environment, a good romantic place for a tired working couples, .... Now I really wish for good weather for our stay. Clear sea, blue sky and white sandy beach, I am looking forward to meet you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌