baby

This afternoon, I visited to a friend's house to see thier baby girl, she is so small and so adorable, then I just know that baby will be that small just comes to this earth, but I was worried to carry her because I was not confident that I manage to hold it carefully, I am scared if I would hurt her. This new born baby just arrived to this earth for three months and she is a healthy baby, I think parents most hope for their baby can grow healthy, that is the most important.

Honestly, I like baby, I like seeing those adorable baby, but I would feel nervous to have one of mine, maybe I am not fully prepared yet, it is a big responsibility for having a baby, I am still not sure if I can manage to do it.

Why am I so worried for having a baby? I don't know, I just feel uncomfortable to have one, I think this maybe because of my unhappy childhood, I hope my kids can have a happy family and good memory about their childhood, I don't want them to be same as mine. Well, I know SL will be a good and responsible father, but I am just worry to take risk, I am worried about change.

Anyways, I think I need to relax and let everything just happens as its way and waiting for surprise to come, then I just walk away from shadow and prepare to build a happy family for my kids with my hubby :)

Comments

Mum with Hope said…
It's good that you are aware of the responsibility of having children. But don't think too much! I'm sure you will do just fine. You don't just become good parents in one day, it's a learning process. When you have your own baby you will learn how to look after him/her. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌