cooking class

This Wednesday, I got a special cooking class at "Ci Ji" in Georgetown, this actually is a chance from LE because she told me about this, then I just ended up with joining she and her friend, Ms Leong to the class. Last time, I also told YY that I am more interested on taking some cooking classes, haha... I think my wish comes true right now.

I didn't like cooking when I was young because I think it was dirty job as we always would get ourselves dirty and oily, but I like to cook for the person who I love, therefore I start enjoyed cooking after knowing and getting married with SL. However, I know that my cooking skill is so poor, that I need to learn more :) Perhaps, I can be a chef in one day :P

LE and Ms Leong were coming to my company at 5:30pm to pick me up for dinner, then to the class, we went to Ms Saigon, a Veitnamese restaurant for dinner, this was my first time to this restaurant. Before that, I thought Veitnamese cuision was spicy foods, so that I never considered to there, but I just know that I was wrong, it is not only non-spicy, but also healty foods, but price is a little high rated, I paid RM21 for my dinner, anyways it compensated my lunch portion as I skipped my lunch :D

After dinner, we just directed to "Ci Ji" in town and we arrived 20 minutes earlier surprisingly, then we just registered ourselves and paid our tuition fee, it is RM20 and it is only RM50 if you take the class three days continously.

The class started at 7:30pm and we worked as a team in 8 people with all ingredients prepared, we would learn pumpkin cream soup and sandwich, there our foods are all vegetarian type.

I think it would be quite easy for everyone to prepare sandwich, there we only needed to cut our ingredient and assembled them together with bread, but it was my first time to see a fruit sandwich and they tasted nice, I definitely will try it next time :)

And I think pumpkin cream soup is really a new learning for me, where I have never cooked a cream soup before as I didn't really know how to make a soup tastes creamy, there teacher told us potatoes would help with this (Oh, I see :D) Before we get our soup heated, we needed to blend our ingredient (steamed pumpkin, steamed potatoes, milk, salt, sugar and pepper, perhaps butter if you like it) all together. After we got all ingredient blended well, we just heated it with slow flame and stir it slowly unidirectional.

Unfortunately, I got our flame too hot, it burnt some of our soup, but it still tasted nice, this might be a good lesson to us, slow flame... slow flame... slow flame... And definitely needs to stir it in one direction only, else we would got wind in stomach after drink it (this is what teacher told us :P)

Finally, we got our dishes ready to eat and it was extra for take away, but I didn't take it as I forgot my doubleware, anyways I think the most important thing is I learnt some experience and meet some new friends :) Thanks LE for introducing me this interesting class.

LE and Ms. Leong


Our beautiful sandwich


Our sandwiches and pumpkin cream soup :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌