SF's birthday celebration

This Monday 24th of August, our gang (YY, LE, LP, MS, SF and I) and MS's husband (Vic) were getting together to celebrate SF's birthday, the actual date should be 19th of August but we delay until this Monday because of our birthday girl is too busy on her job, she is actually always busy like that :P

After discussed with SF, we decided to have this celebration in "Teow Chew Meng" in Sunway Tunas, which others are consider their price is expensive but I personally think it is worth due to their taste and ingredient. Before this, I went to Queensbay to buy for some small cakes, and I bought a book in the meanwhile, "The memory keeper's daughter" which is recomended by LE, I am looking for good story book recently, so that I could bring them to US at my next visit to kill my time there.

It was traffic jam at Bayan Lepas area on Monday, therefore everyone is trapped in car queue while I am the first arriver, then LE, SF, LP, MS (with Vic) and YY are following, we ordered a set dinner for 7 people, which included a lot of dishes, they are rice noodle, tom yam, fried rice, mango salad, octopus, spring roll, fried vegie, osyter and desert. Honestly, this is really a delicious dinner, I think it worth for price.

At the meanwhile, Vic became our story teller and fortune tell, he is truly a friendly people and can ice break every environment well. At first, he started our meal with a ghost story, I need to say a real ghost story from his close friend's experience for a night stay in Cameron Highlands. Well, I used to not believe this type of incident because I always think this will happen when people in tiredness or low in spirit, but Vic told the story so truely and unbreakable, he just shocked us everyone around the table. Perhaps, I need to find some logic to break this story later :P

Also, Vic is keen in fortune telling, so that he always takes opportunity on learning on this, and we couldn't stop to ask him explain for us, he really looked professional and read our palm's line to explain on our fortune, then we just said he might can diverse his job to be a fortune teller :P

Somehow, I am not sure if we really can tell our fortune through face, palm, birthdate and whatever thing, does it really true? If you know something bad about your future, then you will only be worried about it, then why do you really want to know your future? Haha... I think that's why Vic kept telling some good part and ignored about the bad side.

Our conversation took quite some time until we realised time flied to 9:30pm and returned to home. Actually, I felt sorry to keep SL waiting for me because our daily meeting at 9:30pm but I was late on that night and kept him worried about me. Somehow, I always feel I am so lucky to have husband as SL, he cares of me a lot.

Finally, I want to wish SF for a huge Happy Birthday, wish she will be happy forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌