A Lonely Long Weekend

Due to Independence Day, it is a holiday on Monday in Malaysia, therefore a lot of people are going back to their hometown at this long weekend, include my housemate, this leaves me alone in my house for the long weekend.

When you spend you time alone longer in a house, you would feel more lonely, this is true and I feel especially lonely over this weekend, then I started blaming myself on choosing not to follow SL to US together. Well, this is a repeatative process when I feel loneliness, it would go after my emotion pass.

Anyways, I don't really want to spend whole of my holidays just staying in home, so that I went for a short outing on Sunday, for movie, dining and shopping.

I haven't watched a movie in Malaysia for at least two months, until I forgot that I actually need to retrieve my online reservation ticket at 45 minutes before show, then I just went to reservation counter to collect my ticket on 2:30pm and it was gone of course. Never mind then, I just bought the GI Joe ticket at the counter directly, but there were only front seats left, anyways I just want to watch the movie regardless where my seat is.

Actually, I don't really know GI Joe, but SL told me it was cartoon series at our childhood, still I couldn't recall them. But, SL told me it was good and is one of his most wanted watch movie, that's why I choose this title.

Perhaps, I don't have any memory about GI Joe, therefore I don't keen with them and the movie is just normal to me, it is just a normal action movie. However, the movie left me with curiousity on the President, what was really happened to the President? Actually, I am still curious now.

After the show, I shopped for a headset in Jusco, because my headset was malfunctional recently, that I couldn't hear SL's speaking clearly.

Again, I went to Sushi King for my dinner, I think Sushi King is really a good place for a loner because they got a bar table which we can sit individually but still nothing odd, this makes me feel like less lonely on that environment.

At last, I didn't forget to buy a cheese cake from Secret Recipes, I think I could probably taste every flavour of cake in Secret Recipes before SL back to Malaysia finally, dining at Sushi King and taking a Secret Recipes cake become my habit when I am feeling alone.

All after all, I should learn how to enjoy myself during my lonely time, we need to be happy during our unhappy moment, so that we won't leave those unhappy gems take over our emotion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌