down down down

Abnormally, I am pretty down today and I even don't really know its reason, is it because I couldn't get my job done as I expected? Or something is getting closer? Or don't I like with this separation anymore?

My job really get me down, I saw an error this morning, and I tried to work around for the whole day, then I still see the same error at the end of my day, I tried whatever thing until my eyes were nearly getting blink, but I still cannot get what I want. Now, I really want to throw out some blood, and it drove me crazy :(

Seperation also makes me down, I was too usual to have SL with me last month and I am alone again for nearly a week, but I am still in low of mood and unhappy, until I am too lazy to take dinner or ask my friends out for dinner. Well, I was just not so hungry for these few day, I think it is reasonable for dinner skip once or twice :P Eating just to fill up stomach, if there is no request from stomach, I think I can stop eating :)

Anyway, I think I will brought some bread or biscuit to store in my house, just in case I am still lazy for next few weeks.

I don't know, I am still down, until I just don't want to do anything for now :( Can I just to be lazy for a day?

Hopefully I can get through the error tomorrow, else I think I will be down over the weekend; Hopefully I will have a good weekend, else I think I will down until the next weekend :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌