His blog

Today, I visited to SL's blog as usaul, but his blog is unusual today, there are so many additional function in his blog now, where he got a label table for all his categarised titles, a count-up ruler on our relationship duration record and a playlist of our song. Suddenly, I found it is another blog, just like our wedding blog, but it is writing our seperation story, I think it should be really memorable to us.

While I was listening to his playlist, there are two songs of us, "When you say nothing at all" and "Nothing gonna change my love for you", keep reminding me on our love path.

And, while I was reading on his blog, I felt so sweet in heart and kind of happiness to have SL as my husband, this made me really felt that I found my true love finally.

I think I am really a well-fortune girl, because I can have a good husband as SL, I should be really happy for it now :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌