Exercise

That day, I wasn't feeling for sometimes, so that I went to consult a doctor, then the doctor asked me how often did I have exercise. Well, I swam every Thursday with YY, LE and LP, and that's all I had, it was about once a week for around 30 minutes to an hour.

When doctor knows this, then she said this wasn't enough, of course I know that we at least need about 20 minutes of exercise a day, but we are too lazy to do it and we even wish that our time can fully spend at work, rather than something good for our health.

After seeing the doctor, I think that I might need to change my lifestyle and do more exercises. Finally, our schedule start changing during Raya holidays, we did exercise everyday that week, SL and I went to swim everyday that week.

After having more exercise, I could feel my body is healthier, because I always felt quite cold when I was in office or at night, but I feel that I can fight against coldness better than before, I even didn't need to wear a jacket today. Now, I know why my boss always asked me if I was feeling that cold until I need to wear a jacket, the office actually wasn't as cold as I thought but my body was too weak to fight aginst it.

After that exercise week, the health problem that always annoyed me was gone and I found that exercise is really important, like another doctor told us, we are in new era of technology and working a lot in front of computer, this made us lost chance on doing exercise and our body becomes weaker than people for previous generation at the same age.

Therefore, SL and I decided to have exercise more frequently, once a day is the best but we at least need to make it every alternate day. Among so many activities, we love swimming the most, however it isn't encouraged to swim everyday due to clorine in swimming pool isn't good for skin and hair, so we would go gym as our alternative choice.

If we can't maintain a good health, what's benefit would we get from earning a lot on our career, I always remind myself with the story from few years ago, that was a young person past away in our company, he is even younger than me, his story let me know that everyone can be gone if we didn't take good care ourselves.

A good life should start with healthy body, a healthy body starts with helthy food and healthy activity, and exercise is one of criteria of healthy activity.

I wish that my exercise plan won't stop so fast and last forever, 6 o'clock of everyday is our exercise time before we cook and have our dinner. Any unfinished work just left it after dinner, health is more important than anything :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌