Our 3rd Anniversary

This evening, my husband as usual came to fetch me from office and I found that was a bunch of flower at passager's side when I opened the door, it was a big surprise because I never thought SL would buy me flower on this special day. Yes, today is our 3rd wedding anniversary, we got married on this day three years ago, this can consider as the first time we have it in Malaysia. SL was relocated to US on the first anniversary and we celebrated our second's in US, then now we both in Malaysia for the third.

Due to 27th of September is on Tuesday this year, therefore we celebrated earlier at last Saturday, it was a happy day, we had movie in Gurney Plaze and great dinner at a korea restaurant in Tanjung Tokong, we also had some walks in Strait Quay, there we took a lot of pictures. Strait Quay is really a good place to walk around, environment is just like we are in Europe country, a small harbour and European style building with some sea view, I like the place very much.

What we got for our anniversary gift(s)? I think I got more than I expected and more than SL got :) Beside the flower from today, SL bought me a pair of shoes on last Saturday because I liked it a lot. Also, SL saw that advertisement kept promoting SK-II products and he wanted me to try it before I am getting too old. The advertisement said it as "Miraclous Water" and there got sold promotion kits recently, so that SLthinks that my skin might improve by using this product and bought a set to me. SL said, he rather that he bought me for a try now, but don't want that when I am old and I only find out it is good. Well, I am happy that he care of me so much, but I think SK-II products are quite expensive and I don't think I would buy it if without promotion. And so far, I feel my skin is still the same.

Of course, I bought SL a gift as well, I actually wished to buy him a T-shirt, but he kept saying clothes are too expensive nowadays and didn't want me to "waste" our money on those materal items =.=" He said the less money I spent the happier he is. Anyways, I still got him a swimming cap since we at least swim once a week now, so it is useful to him and protects his hair to get polluted by clorine.

After all, I only spent less than RM20 on SL's gift but he spent more than RM200 for my gifts, SL is someone like that, he doesn't like to spend too much money on himself but he is willing to spend money on me, I would feel touched sometime :)

(But... I think I might secrectly find a nice T-shirt for me sometime later)

My surprise flower for 3rd anniversary

SL's gift from me (Swimming cap)

My gift from SL (SK-II trial kit)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌