Yi Garden

I don't know why, but my husband has very high expectatoion on "Wan Tan Mee", he always would find unsatisfy on some "wan tan mee" taste, he said that only a stall in Bayan Lepas can satisfy his requirement, well to me their almost the same, but I prefer not to have fried dumpling. To SL, he even tastes noodle's sauce.

Seeing him tasted "wan tan mee" so "professional", so I found a shop with famous noodle in Penang for him, it is Yi Garden on Macalister Road, they also famous with "fried osyter".

On a weekend, we visited Yi Garden and ordered "wan tan mee" and fried oyster for us, fried osyter was RM8.50 a plate, but I didn't find it is extremely nice as there wasn't a lot of oysters in the plate but we got a lot of fried egg, well I agree their egg was well fried, just it wasn't what we expected with the good advertistment said.

Next is our "wan tan mee" coming, which sold at RM4 for small and RM4.50 for middle, at least our trip didn't waste with this bowl of tasty noodle, SL liked it a lot and he said that he even can finished its sauce without noodle, he keeps saying this is a bowl of tasty noodle with their well cooked sauce (or soup), they cooked they sauce with bones and some spice, which make it taste different than normal noodle.

Of course, they are tasty to me as well, just I couldn't be as professional as SL who can describe their taste like a colourful picture. Anyways, I am happy to see SL likes it and I can have nice food to taste.

Yi Garden detail:
Address: No. 150, Jalan Macalister,
              11400 Penang.
Bussiness Hours: 12pm - 11pm

Our fried Oyster

Our Wan Tan Mee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌