Off on working day

27th of December, Tuesday, it should be a working day after long weekend, but SL and I applied today as our extra off day, now I know what's called relax and enjoy, it is really an excellent day, well.. We didn't plan to go any place but it's still a good day.

On the morning, we went to Wang Chao at Gurney for our breakfast, we used a coupon that we bought from ezivoucher last month for buffet Dim Sum, we almost could eat everything in the shop with the coupon that we bought, except abalone porridge, we had our stomach pretty full with Dim Sam.

After that, we back home and enjoy our off day, by laying on sofa and watching NBA from TV, wow, we miss NBA so long, the associate and player held such a long session of negotiation on their benefit and salary, finally they had a conclusion before Christmas and we could watch it now.

what will I do for the rest of day? I think I still want to relax my life, maybe swim at afternoon or do some reading, and writing blog, I just don't want to touch on my job until tomorrow.
I love it, such a nice off day, I think I might plan for it in further occasionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌