Agua

Recently, I quite enjoy on using Groupon, sometime I found deal are worth, but I got bought once which was really not worth to me.

That day, I spent around RM45 to buy a coupon from Agua at Strait Quay, which mentioned 4 Tapas course (which I didn't know what Tapas meant) for 2 people. Since they claimed it was for two people and admin also mentioned it was big enough for two, so I bought it because Mediterranean was new to me.

Then I reserved a date and went to "enjoy" their food, and finally I was only getting a plate of appertizer like dishes, there seem a lot of food in the plate, however most of them were just tasted like saurce to me, I think only Omellete, Squid ring and bread suited to my appertize, the other items tasted bitter and weird to me and SL.

We finished the plate very hardly and still thinking whether that's all for RM45, after waiting some while and we didn't see the main dish served, then we realised that we were paid RM45 for a plate of appertizer. Well, I think this plate doesn't worth for RM45 as we didn't even feel full after the plate was empty, I could have something wonderful with RM45 for two people, this meal made me felt like been cheated. Anyways, I think Mediterranean meal doesn't suit my taste at all, and I think I won't have another try on that anymore.

Comments

Unknown said…
I saw the same offer in groupon as well. But from my past experience when I dined in Aqua, I dont really love the food there. The portion is small and it is quite pricey too! Better ban it from now on. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌