Daorae Korea BBQ Restaurant

We went to Daorae for dinner celebrated our wedding anniversary end of September this year and I only have time to write this down, it was happened about three months ago.

Talking about Korea food, I wasn't very fancy about it two years ago, until we had quite a lot of Korea food experience in US when our relocation, I kind of crazy with their taufu shop, I like taste of soft taufu in spicy soup, it tastes nice. My first Korea food experience in US was in Nak Won at Watson Road in Beaverton, therefore I like there a lot.

After back to Malaysia, I still sometime thinking for eating Korea food, but it is consider expensive in Malaysia, that you at least need to spend more than RM50 for two people to enjoy something nice here, while we only needed less than USD30 for good one in US. Therefore, we only can make it occasionally visit to Korea restaurant in Malaysia, so I choose to have once during our anniversary, so we went to Daorae at Tanjung Tokong.

Korea food is famous with their side dishes, which comes along with an order of main dish and it is unlimited served. Besides that, I would like to try the BBQ meat, but a table at least need to have two orders for BBQ area opened, so we have two orders of BBQ meat though we only have two people.

Actually, I like their taufu soup and pancake as well, but I know two plates of BBQ meat is quite heavy for us to have them both, so I chose to have taufu soup instead of the pancake.

Overall, I pretty like Daorae food, it was tasty and portion was big enough, I enjoy their taufu soup which we just brilliant. We actually had ordered more than our appetite that day, therefore we were quite full at the end of meal.

We paid around RM100 for our meal, but that's fine because it was our anniversary, we expected to spend for it. I was enjoy and happy for the meal, thanks SL treated me such a nice dinner.

Daorae's cultery

Our BBQ set

Side dishes

Spicy taufu soup

Our dishes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌