Paradise Restaurant

Nowaday, there are a lot of different online coupon sold, they always sell at price cheaper than we supposed to pay. That day, I searched for good deal online and found this coupon from everyday.com.my, it is an offer from Paradise Restaurant, only at RM24.90 for two people, and it comes with teppanyaki chicken, salmon teriyaki, fried vegetable, miso soup, rice and dessert. Well, I think it is worth the price for two people (at least much better than Agua :P), so I bought it.

Thereafter, SL and I decided to visit the restaurant on last weekend to use the coupon and taste the dishes from Paradise Restaurant. Once we seated at our table, we looked around restaurant's environment, it made me felt like we were in a forest, they have some tree (I think it is fake) decorated the floor and some fresh-look fruits are hanging on tree's branches, it looks new to us.

Since our coupon didn't include drink so we ordered Japanes green tea and Taiwan green tea (as we wanted to see what's different between them ^_^), then we found that Japanese green tea is just a glass of green tea while there we got a tea leaves filter for Taiwan green tea, and Japanese green tea just tasted like normal green tea while Taiwan's tasted more like Chinese type tea.

The restaurant took some while to process our order as they explained there was some problems with their system and kitchen, but I accepted that since they were polite. Finally, our dishes are served which were just same as described in Everyday's deal, it was enough for two though it wasn't too much.

To SL, he prefer to have something different as he said we are able to cook the same dishes at home by ourselve and maybe with bigger portion. However, I think their service and dishes are fine, at least I didn't need to cook :P For RM24.90, I think this coupon is just worth the price.

When we leaved the restaurant, waiters were so freindly and greeted us goodbye, they even handed two voucher to me for next visit. Overall, I was satisfied with this restaurant.

Environment of Paradise Restaurant


Taiwan Green Tea

Our dishes

Restaurant Detail:
Address: 33, Lorong Madras, 10400 Georgetown, Penang.
Telephone: 04-2266777


Comments

wahh... i love the fresh environment of the restaurant =)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌