you are the apple of my eye

After lot of recomendation of friends and review, I finally asked SL went with me to watch this movie- "You Are the Apple Of My Eye"(那些年,我们一起追过的女孩), it is a Taiwanese movie, talking about puppy love of two people since high school to university, until they were grown.

However, their relationship never started, it was just at the boundary of friend and lover, they know the other one love them but nobody wanted to request a start for their relationship, thereafter they ended just as good friend and the girl married to another guy.

Well, I still prefer story of "Secret" (不能说的秘密) than "You Are the Apple Of My Eye", but "Apple" recalled a lot of my memory in high school. It was sad that they finally were not together, but how many of this kind relationship can last until you grown up? That was puppy love, you thought you love someone at that age, but it doesn't mean that love can last forever or you will together with her, because we were not mature that time and we only explored to this limited circle.

When we all grown up, relationship would mean something deeper than we thought that time. Anyways, if that puppy love could help you grow and learn or even help you to study harder like in the movie, then why not just enjoy it? The most important part is to learn that we shouldn't hurt the other one and we should protect ourself and not to get hurt as well.

As I matching my high schoolmate and I only can remember a couple is finally walked together and get married, that is the real relationship and the most cherishable one because it is so hard to find a person can share your memory until old, especially the memory started from teenage time.

To myself, I don't really got that "puppy love" period and I didn't have any relationship until I graduated from university, which I don't know if I should say it is lucky or unlucky, I didn't have such a memory about a boy loved me so much and calling me when I was in university time, I don't even have memory to date with a boy during my study period.

Nevertheless, that was still some feeling hidden in my heart, which I think the answered can never be revealed, I would say it was a miss as in the movie if that was true. Anyways, I know I am happy now with what I have.

In a nutshell, I think this movie can be so popular is because a lot of people can find their shadow from some characters in the movie, of course I also picked up some memory from it, some riddles that I couldn't solve until now and I think I could never solve it until the end of my life, that is just like in the movie, the boy had never requested for their relationship starting and the girl had gone finally.




【那些年,我們一起追的女孩】電影主題曲《那些年》

演唱:胡夏/作曲:木村充利/作詞:九把刀

又回到最初的起點
記憶中妳青澀的臉
我們終於來到了這一天
桌墊下的老照片
無數回憶連結
今天男孩要赴女孩最後的約

又回到最初的起點
呆呆地站在鏡子前
笨拙繫上紅色領帶的結
將頭髮梳成大人模樣
穿上一身帥氣西裝
等會兒見妳一定比想像美

好想再回到那些年的時光
回到教室座位前後 故意討妳溫柔的罵
黑板上排列組合 妳捨得解開嗎
誰與誰坐他又愛著她

那些年錯過的大雨
那些年錯過的愛情
好想擁抱妳 擁抱錯過的勇氣
曾經想征服全世界
到最後回首才發現
這世界滴滴點點全部都是妳

那些年錯過的大雨
那些年錯過的愛情
好想告訴妳 告訴妳我沒有忘記
那天晚上滿天星星
平行時空下的約定

再一次相遇我會緊緊抱著妳
緊緊抱著妳

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌