AIDS Walk and Flora Festivel

Saturday of 29th November, it was another day for us, SL and I signed up for an activity of our company, AIDS Walk, this walk is raising for World AIDS Day on 1th of December, to raise awareness on AIDS.

However, it was raining dog and cat at the morning, this made our spirit cold down a bit. Anyways, we still continue with the activities, everything was starting with aerobic for us and public, haha... it was fun on every movement, I couldn't believe that SL also dance with music.

We started with walk at 8:30am, whole route is about 1.5km, and rain was continue to wash us, SL held the umbrella for us, but my shoes still started getting wet. Finally, we completed our routemap in about 30 minutes.

There was breakfast prepared for us at the end spot and we took our breakfast under raining (it was not too heavy to ruin our breakfast). However, we felt uncomfortable to stay longer with wet shoes under rain, so that we decided to move.

According to a friend, we knew there was a Flora Festivel near to Botanical Garden, therefore we decided to take a look there because it is close to the AIDS Walk location. This is our second time to a Flora Festivel after the Hong Kong's, but this one wasn't as grand as Hong Kong's and most of them are for sale, instead of exhibition.

However, we still could find a lot of beautiful plants in the festivel. For me, I liked to see those special plants (flowers or leaves) with beautiful colour and shape, this makes me feel fresh and happy. Though, SL prefer to see those bonsan plants, which were shaped with wire into special shape and renovated with some decoration, and making them look like a scenery, he said this is an art and looked amazing for let the plant grows into the shape.

Anyway, I personally felt these bonsan plants are quite pity, because they hadn't had any choice to grow as their wish, their life had been determined by their owner for decoration purpose. Well... they are beautiful and amazing, but their life is shaped by wire.

















Actually, I personally kind of like cactus because I think they are a strong plant, which can live with low water supply. When I was young, I tried to take care a pot of cactus, but it was sad that I was failed and my cactus died :( After that, I didn't try to grow any cactus.

However, I saw some cactus in the Flora Festivel and my heart was trembling again, I hoped to plant a cactus again, also I heard cactus is good to reduce radiation from computer to human, why don't I have one in my office? Then I could have healthier life :)

Finally, I saw a beautiful pot (eee... should be bowl) of cactus sold at a stall, it was renovated with beautiful layout, this makes me absolutely fall in love to it. Therefore I paid for RM18 to own it.

However, we were too careless on the way back to home, and the cactus bolw was fallen onto carpet, I immediately to take it back to my arm, but it was too late to stop it, all small green stones, a cactus and some mug were dropped out from the bowl :( I was so unhappy and even cried when SL told me that we still had a bowl though cactus were died :'(

After backed to home, we tried to restore the cactus bowl to its original layout, it took me some of time, we took huge effort to seperate those small green stones from mug, put the dropout cactus to its location, filled mug for firming and covered small green stones on the land.

Teteng... Finally we have our cactus bowl back, does it beautiful? After all this great work, we feel that this cactus bolw worth the RM18 because it really takes lot of effort to finish it. And now we know that every occupation has its meaning and function, it always need lot of effort and time to complete it, so that we should respect every part in the community.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌