Day 3 in Hong Kong (17/3/2008 Ocean Park)

This day, we went to Ocean Park as our plan, we need to go to transit the bus at Admiralty before we go to Ocean Park. This station is near to Hong Kong Garden, and we thought the garden should be the symbol of Hong Kong, therefore we decided to pay a visit to that Garden.

On the way to Hong Kong Garden, we saw the "actively lighting" building for the Symphony of Light, and I was feeling so excited to take a picture in front of it.



Actually, we were walking quite a long way to reach to the garden, but something was dissapointed me because this garden wasn't as what we expected, the plants were mostly planted inside the pot and there was not natural scenery in the garden, but lot of tall buildings, we even still couldn't hear lot of noise from car pastby the street. The people in garden doesn't look relax, but tension.

Is this a garden? We really couldn't link this place as garden. From this day, we thought that Hong Kong is too small to have a garden, that is a luxury for them, and we didn't keep high hope on their garden.

Anyway, we still able to take some picture in Hong Kong Garden.





The garden is surrounded by tall buildings, but there is still a fake lake there and I only can find a few planted flower in the garden.



There is a Olympic fountain near to garden, it is to celebrate for Beijing Olympic 2008.



After the Hong Kong Garden, we continue our journey to Ocean Park, we bought our entrance ticket at bus station (there is a counter selling the Ocean Park entrance ticket), it costs us about RM100++ each.

Finally we were arrived Ocean Park with 30 minutes journey from the Admiralty station, Ocean Park actually is a theme park, with quite a lot of games (such as Headland Ride and Adventure Land) prepared and same knowledgable ocean museum (Under Water Musuem, Shark Musuem, Jelly Fish Musuem and so on) equipped, it is suitable for all age range people.









We really had fully used our viewcam by today, until our battery was nearly finished because there really got a lot of things for us to record.

There is a lot of thriller games in Ocean Park, but I am not actually like to play that kind of game because I think they are quite dangerous, just felt like we paid money for having some fear factors, is it worth? It is not for my kind. However, SL likes this kind of games, and he gave up to play some of them for me, he said it is meaningless to play it alone, I was feeling so sorry on this.

Actually, I didn't want him to be too disappointed beacause couldn't play any thriller game, therefore I chose some dangerless game, rided with him. But, it is really funny to see that SL was actually scared on ride than me. When I was enjoyed with its thriller, I heard SL told me that he was really scared until he closed his eyes, without seeing what was in front of it. Haha... I found that he always is cute like this :)

When we were going to Pacific Pier (a musuem in Ocean Park), we luckily had chance to see a girl was feeding the Sealion, it was quite special chance for me, and I was immediately taking out our camcorder and recorded the scence.



The whole day journey in Ocean Park actually is quite excited, I found that we were fully utilised our day there, from when it was opened until it was shut down, we can see not only ocean creature, but also land (panda) and sky (bird) creature, we also about to see excellent performance of dolphin, this is really a fantastic performance.







Before we backed to hotel, we went to the Panda Session, and found a panda was eating bamboos, and other pandas also started to be active at that moment, therefore we capture their activity for a short moment.



The following video clip is the most impressive performance from the Ocean Park on our visit day, it is performance from trained dolphin, and whole hall were excited to see those dolphins were flying on water, they were just like human being and doing good in the show.



This day supposed the a happy day to us, but we were having a small arguement at night, all this was due to we mishandle our dinner (instant noodle) and and a box of them was dropped, but SL insisted didn't want to share the only one box of noodle with me, I knew he is good to me and willing to give up his dinner for me. But, who am I? Why couldn't we share a box of noodle instead together? I was angry with him for didn't know what sharing is, therefore we fired finally.

I think we should learn more on being patient to each other and control our temper, so that we wouldn't hurt each other without aware of it.


This is our dinner for Day 3...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌