Penang Bridge Marathon Eve

It is going to be Penang Bridge Marathon at 16 Novemeber, which is tomorrow, it is one of events SL and I are going to join, we were taking a short snap at afternoon for restoring our energy, due to late slept at the night before.

Well... we are only joining for the Fun Run, it doesn't involve any competition, just for fun because we know our limitation is up to 10km. But that is a friend, who takes the half marathon, which is 25km for the whole journey, I am really admired her spirit.

Therefore, I asked SL to motivate me on doing more exercise, for preparation on half marathon participation by next year. So shame, because SL told me that I would only talk without any action taken :P He knows me too much, because I was always action within 3 minutes only, but cool down after the event.

Anyways, I am still enjoying on joing so many activities with SL, because this is another way to build up our relationship, this will make a record while we join for activity each time. Just like a friend of us, she likes to participate with varies treasure hunts with her husband, I think this is also a right way to maintain their relationship.

By involving some activities, a couple would be able to learn and build up confidence among each other. I still remembered that we were joining for a Penang Hill hiking activity from Lion Club, SL was stomachache on the day until he couldn't continue with the route at the middle of the competition, we were forced to turn back to toilet in Botanical Garden. This was my first time to Penang Hill, I thought that we would be able to complete the route, but his stomachache dissapointed me.

On the way back to botanical garden, I was totally unhappy because I was walking in the opposite direction with all participants, I felt kind of shame due to not continue with the route, therefore I was angry to SL for the give-up. I even thought he was not able to finish route, but using stomachache as an excuse. All the way down to botanical garden, I didn't talk to SL because of anger.

After that, I learn that actually we join for activity just for sharing our time together and experience something special from activities, this is not only to reach to the destination for all the time (although this is important as well :P, but not the most important). I was really happy that SL always will keep accompany me for all along the routine although he actually can go before than me for his metal achievement (probably :P). But he never leave me behind, this is same in our marriage life, he is so tolerant with what I did. Therefore, I should do the same to him, a marriage relationship is two way relationship.

After this, we went to hike at Penang Hill for quite some times and we are able to reach the peak, this prove that SL was really in pain at that moment. And, after that experience, SL always will make sure that he has done the toileties before he went to every activity.

This might be an unpleasure moment for us, but I just know that sometime we need to learn how to stand on shoes of each other, instead of thinking of our own achievement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌