My New Hair Style :D

After getting married, I am thinking to cut my hair for long time, however I was so funny because that is kind of a trend for married girl to have hair cut after wedding, therefore I always stop myself for hair cutting, haha... I just don't like to follow the trend.

However, it was really inconvenience for having long hair, therefore I was thinking to cut it short recently, it took me a few weeks to make decision.

First, my hair always drops, this makes my bedroom and toilet would be quite messy sometime, because I could see my hair everywhere after short period of cleaning, I think this is a problem with long hair :(

Second, I would find my hair always disorganised because it was too long and hard to keep it neatly. When I was thinking on some solutions in office, I always couldn't stop myself to scrub my head and this always lead my hair to be kind of messy.

Third, I know that I could tie my hair to make it neatly, however it took me a lot of time on tieing it, I would always tried too hard to tie my hair because I request for perfection.

Fourth, it was hot when I was walking under this hot weather with my long hair, sometime I would be crazy with this hot weather, I need a short hair to remain me clam.

Fifth, I think it's time for me to change the hairstyle, I was having my long hair for quite sometime, why don't I try some changes for it? This might be good to me.

Finally I made it in action this morning :) The hair stylist asked me repeatly to confirm that I really wished to cut hair short, she said I was brave :P Well... I did take long time to consider this, this is my final decision, I don't want to change my mind anymore.

After hair was cut, I felt my head is suddenly lighter than before, no extra hair would tighten my head, no long hair flying behind me when wind breezing, and the most important thing is I can save a lot of money on shampoo.

Teteng... let you see my new hair style, do you like it? Well, I personally don't offend with it :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌