Aloe Vera and I (Part 2)

After I replanted my aloe Vera few months ago, I replanted it again two weeks ago, I really can't imagine that an aloe vera can birth so many kids in its lifetime. Now, my house can be an aloe vera garden already :P

After the first replant, SL told me that is the only replant and he didn't allow me to replant more aloe vera, because pot and mug cost a lot and we really need spare for placing our aloe vera. We are staying at landed house currently, this should not be problem of space. However, what if after our condominium is completed? Then that will be really sad to give out my aloe vera then.

I understand SL's thought, but I really feeling happy to see my aloe vera mother continue growing and having more baby around it, this makes me really hope to grow those aloe vera kids, no matter how much money to be spent and how much space they will take. Therefore, I always tried to convince him to let me grow them. In my mind, we actually can give aloe vera as a gift to friend (well, maybe our friends don't like it :( ), I really gave one to a friend because his wife and he look really like planting as well, I am happy when he told me that aloe vera is growing.

At first, SL disagreed with my idea, I was really sad that my aloe vera kids will be killed when they hurt the aloe vera mother's health :( Then, we agree the let them around their mother until they hurt the mother.

However, I changed my mind at a day and insisted want to replant my aloe vera kids. All the change is starting from a message from a friend, MY.

MY saw my first replanted aloe vera pictures in friendster, and she requests me for giving her one because her friend's father suffers with cancer recently, he is in need with a lot of fresh aloe vera, which believe can release his pain. His family has consumed all existing aloe vera, but it is still not enough to supply him.

After seeing MY's message, I decided doing aloe vera replant for the second phase, because they look like really useful for people who need them, why I don't grow them when I am still able to do it? Because I will never know maybe someone around me needs aloe vera as their daily usage, therefore I should get prepared for it when I still can do it.

Well, MY is my friend from primary school, she is in Johor at the moment, I am so sorry that I am not able to help her by myself. However, fortunately my mum is crazy on planting aloe vera, she got a lot of adult aloe vera (which is more helpful than my aloe vera kid) in my hometown. Therefore, I asked MY to get an aloe vera from my mum instead. And I am really happy that we can do a little help for her friend's father. And, I hope the patient can get well soon, at least live with less pain.

Recently, I heard from my sister that one of my mum's aloe vera is flowering really, it is really beautiful from the picture, I think maybe this is because the aloe vera is happy that their relative is doing kindness recently, and reward my mum with aloe vera blossom, which my mum always looking forward for. And, my mum is really happy to see her aloe vera blossom.

This picture is my mother's aloe vera blossom, sent from my sister.

After MY got the aloe vera from my mother, I made my thought in action, I went to buy four more pots and six packets of mug for my transplant process. I am really convinced SL to let me doing it (actually I know his love allows me on doing everything :) ) and he was helping a lot during the process, because it is not easy to finish all things alone by a girl.

Something funny was happening during transplant.

We transplanted aloe vera during evening, when Lotty (our housemate's pet) was having dinner at the same time, she was so excited for food and running around the yard happily.

Well... I know she is harmless, but I still can't stop to run with her, actually it should be running away from her :P

I scared every animals. I just really can't help from it.


After a few hours of hard work with SL's help, we finally managed to get all aloe vera kids out from mother's body and put them into pots separately, I am really proud with our hard work. And, I love to do gardening with SL, because we can share our time healthily together.
However, that is something sad, because some wild cats from our housing area like to pee at my aloe vera's long pot, and this always hurts my aloe vera, even my housemates also notice about this. Therefore, we decided to put a barrier on the pot to avoid those cats doing something rude on my lovely aloe vera. The barrier really works, cats can never pee at the pot anymore and my aloe vera is growing fine and healty now :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌