Affair

That is a breaking news in Singapore's entertainment circle, a famous Singapore director Jack Neo was having affair with a model, then the model met with his wife and him to settle the "issue".

For all women, this is the most greif in their life to know their husband actually has a mistress, I couldn't imagine how I would feel if SL does the same thing to me as Jack Neo.

In the press conference, Irene (Jack Neo's wife) said that she forgives Jack because she loves him, she loves her marriage and she loves her family, these words really touched my emotion, girls always give up everything for the loved one but they won't know if their love can last forever, then they would choose to forgive when there is a bug in their love story.

Then, I am asking myself if what would I do when this happens to myself in one day, would I just forgive him? or would I choose for a divorce? For me, I used to not forgive if that is a betrayal, because I know it would be really hurt, that is what I told SL always and remind him always. However, what if it really happens? To be honest, I don't know because I am not really in that situation yet. Perhaps, that will be a forgiveness, but my marriage would always have a wall build to defend myself from another hurt.

For guy, please do control yourself if you really love your wife and your family, a broken heart would be too difficult to recover by your betrayal. Though you probably would receive forgiveness from your loved one, the memory would never forgive your marriage, that would always a dirt in your book of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌