same experience

This afternoon, I had a small pleasure chattering with two friends, three of us are having the same experience on our current job changes, that our husband are on relocation assignment and we have to change our team for following them to here. Somehow I feel our similarity experience connects us and make me feel closer with them. Due to this, it remind me something happened last year.

In March last year, SL was told that he got chance to go for relocation in US, that made me fought so hard during that period to follow him here. However, "cruel fact" told us that we were from different product teams and we couldn't work in the same site.

Then I just forced to use all my annual leaves plus unpaid leaves to visit SL on my first visit and planned for taking permanent leave of absent on my next visit, no matter how long I need to take off and I surely would spend the winter with SL together until his assignment ends, this was our promise.

Later, SL's assignment got extended and my mind was certain to follow him due to it was too painful for seperation, then I experienced some hard time on struggling on my job and transition, but anyways everything just went well finally, I feel grateful on this.

At that time, I was given choices, whether permanent tranfer or temporary transfer to the new team, and I chose the former due to too much suffering memory (during seperation) in my old team, also taking my future career path into consideration.

After talking with these two girls, that is a lot of memory past through my brain, happy, unhappy, suffering, struggling and so on, that is too much experiences in my last year, hardness, difficulty ... A lot of them just shared between SL and I, I just felt it is too hard to tell sometime, I even still could feel my emotion when I memorise them.

After went through so much, I feel I am growing to different stage of my life, I feel thankful to those who helped me went through all this because we really owe their deeds. At the meanwhile, I just want to forget those unhappy moment and forgive to those who couldn't help because they got their own agenda and difficulty.

Anyways, I just want to stay feeling grateful on every given chance because I had went through this much. At least, now I know I am not the only person needed to bear so much difficulties.

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. ~ 1 Corinthians 10:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌