Bridget Jones' Diaries

I was watching movie Bridget Jones' Diaries with SL tonight, it's a movie that I first watched in 2005, when I was in the UK. Just like a fairy tale, the story is about how a girl met her perfect guy at her 30s, how she got hurt by her first love and then met the right person finally.

This movie reminded me some memory in the UK, I was alone there for about two years, just like Bridget Jones was single for 30 years of her life (well I am better with 25 years record :P), a girl kept waiting for her true love, just like staying in her dream of fairy tale.

While she got hurt, she still had her principle and finally she met her true love, Mark. It was just a dream for every girl.

And, I felt that I am so fortune to meet SL finally. Thanks God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌