Yeast ~~~

Again, we made the pizza again this weekend and I decided to use bread flour instead for all purpose flour because I heard that bread flour will be better than normal flour. Then, I just fellow my last recipe by replacing the flour.

After my pizza was ready, I just didn't see my dough is proven, it just didn't rise as it should be :( honestly I was a little sad with that though toppings were still nice.




Then, I decided to have a try on dough making today, that I was thinking it might because I used higher temperature to produce my yeast solution, which made them got killed in high temperature. Therefore, I used a thermometer to measure my water to make sure it is around 37 degree Celcius and made my dough.

Surprisingly, my dough was rise for double size which amazed me when SL showed me the proven dough and we felt some light on this dough. Finally, we got the bread baked and it rised during baking with pizza crust taste. Yahoo, I have successfully made the crust with correct recipe.

It's yeast, yeast is really important ingredient in bread making which helps the dough rise, so that we need to make sure yeast is able to grow in the right temperature and 37 degree Celcius is the perfect environment for them, I will always keep in mind now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌